In February 2016, Chevrolet and Golf Digest will partner to make the “extra” day provided by this Leap Year one of sheer, unexpected delight. Chevrolet owners and their families and targeted Golf Digest subscribers will be invited to an exclusive, family-oriented event at a Topgolf location in a Chevy conquest market (i.e., Dallas).
Topgolf offers a new, unexpected take on a classic game. Not quite your typical driving range—Topgolf attracts excitement-cravers of all ages who gravitate to Topgolf’s fun, energetic atmosphere and view golf as an entertainment experience.
- Guests will experience an unforgettable day of exciting golf skills challenges, delicious hors d’oeuvres, refreshing drinks and music
- Event attendees will be encouraged to share photos and videos via their social networks using a custom hashtag such as @ChevyUnexpected
Chevrolet brand integration opportunities include but are not limited to:
- Prominent vehicle display at entrance
- Chevrolet can elect to have vehicle specialists on-site
- High-impact Chevrolet branding throughout the designated event space, including inside designated hitting bays
- Custom branding on the Topgolf valet kiosk
- Branded leave-behinds (key fobs, etc.)
*All program details subject to change, approval and availability. Based on media commitment, additional fees may apply.